Priority No 1: Stay safe!
You are the most important part of this ride
Wear your helmet!
No matter what your destination is, how far or close, always wear your helmet and enjoy your ride in safety.
Always respect the local laws
Do not drive in highways, on emergengency lanes, pathways. Feel free to use bike lanes.
Max speed 25 km/h.
Do not over-speed for the safety of yours and everyone's around you. Avoid using highways. Use the streets and bike lanes.
Do not block roads and pathways, ramps for disabled and building entrances. Park the scooter close to the drop-off territories. Respect other people and the next scooter user.
How to park and lock
You can park only at the respective drop-off areas as displayed on map. Find the parking icon and park within range as appears on the map. Make sure the scooter is not blocking any roads, path ways, ramps, archaeological areas and press End Ride in your app
Some useful information. For anything else, do not hesitate to contact us
1. In which cities is the service available?
At the moment it is available in Heraklion, Crete, but soon we will expand to other cities. Contact us if you wish to come to yours.
2. How can I pay for my rides?
We accept a handful of paying options:
- Debit/Credit card(VISA, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Paysafe card
3. How much does it cost to ride a scooter?
It costs 1credit to unlock a scooter and 0.15 credits for each minute you ride. This includes reservation time and hold time as well. 1EURO=1Credit
4. Where can I ride the scooters?
You can ride scooters within the service area in your Fliip.me app. If your scooter ride ends outside of this service area, you will be charged a fee. Do not ride on public roads, motorways or highways. Feel free to use bike lanes when available
5. How do I unlock a scooter?
You can unlock a Fliip.me Scooter by tapping the Scan button in the app and pointing your phone’s camera at the QR code located on the scooter’s handlebars. Alternatively, you can click the bottom left keyboard button on the Scan screen to manually type in the scooter’s 5-digit number. You can also unlock a scooter by tapping the Unlock button after selecting it on the map.
6. How does the scooter work?
Stand on scooter, kick-start the ground to get going, then push throttle button with thumb to ride.
Wear your helmet !
No matter what your destination is, how far or close, always bring your helmet and enjoy your ride and safety
Place both feet on footboard while riding
Hold down the brake on the left-hand side of the handlebar to slow down
It is displayed on the Fliip.me app.
7. How do I pause a ride?
You can temporarily pause your scooter while you grap a coffee! You can keep your ride and resume later. When you come back to your scooter, tap Unlock to keep riding. You will continue to be charged 0.15 credits per minute during any stops.
8. How do I end a ride?
To end your ride, park the scooter appropriately and tap End ride. You’ll have the chance to confirm your payment, rate your ride, provide feedback, or report any issues to our support team.
9. Where can I park the scooter?
You can park only at the respective drop-off spots as displayed on map. Do not block roads and pathways, ramps for disabled and building entrances. Tap END RIDE in your app
10. My cellphone ran out of juice. How can I lock the scooter now?
Do not panic. Try to communicate with us in any way and we will do our best to help you. In order to communicate with us see below.
It is in our priorities to add cellphone chargers close to drop-off territories, to make our users feel safe.
11. What are the safety requirements for Fliip Scooter rides?
- Be cautious and focus on the road when riding a scooter and avoid anything that may impede your ability to safely ride. This may include carrying heavy items or riding in bad weather.
- Don’t operate a scooter under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always wear a helmet while operating a scooter and follow the rules of the road.
- Always yield to pedestrians.
- Before riding, please check that the brakes and lights are working and perform a Safety Check described in the Terms of Service.
12. I do not have a helmet. What should I do?
Safety is our top priority. Come to our closest point or call us and we will do our best to help you.
13. How do I report a broken scooter?
To report a broken scooter, tap the icon in the app and let us know what’s wrong.
14. Someone parked a scooter carelessly. What should I do?
Use your application to report it. Soon someone will communicate with you. Help us keep the city clean, safe and accessible to everyone. fliip will reward you for your contribution.
15. What are your Terms of Service for scooters?
Check them out here.
If we did not cover you, or you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Call us during service hours or leave a message using the form below and someone will contact you back shortly! We will make sure a real person replies back ASAP